Are Pre Employment Health Assessments effective?
Pre-Employment Health Assessments are scientifically proven to result in a 47% reduction in workers compensation claims and a 21% higher retention rate of staffAnderson and Briggs (2008)
Pre-employment medical assessments are a workforce risk management tool used to screen individuals for risk factors that may limit their ability to perform a job safely and effectively.
Why Choose Us?
- We guarantee you will be able to book an appointment within 72 hours of calling us
- Our guarantee the report sent to the employer within 24 hours of payment
- Options to complete a full Pre-Employment Health Assessment or smaller versions
- Or we complete stand alone instant Urine Drug Testing
- Option to complete standalone Audiometry Testing
- We tailor the assessment to be very specific to the needs of the job
- We offer one of the most competitive costs in Australia
Our Pre-Employment Health Assessments includes the following;
- Height, weight, body mass index (BMI)
- Full musculoskeletal examination including comprehensive range of movement
- Cardiovascular fitness assessments (3 minute step test)
- Functional Strength Testing
- Cardiovascular examination (heart check, blood pressure, pulse)
- Respiratory examination
- Vision assessment including colour blindness
- Audiometry (hearing test)
- Spirometry (lung function test)
- Urine Drug and alcohol testing (instant only) Using AS:NZS 4308 approved screening cups and Breathalyser
- Work fitness assessments
*Our assessment can be specifically tailored to the needs of the workplace